Chatroom discussion groups

• From today onwards, this forum runs as a separate entity (from our Mastodon instance) with its own set of forum-oriented rules. Please use this forum community as a place for constructive discussions, support/help, fun topics, non-drama off topics and so on. Bringing over drama from any other websites including our Mastodon instance are strictly prohibited. Thank you!
  • Our forum has been successfully converted from existing forum software (as well as style) to the current ones. The forum style/design is not final. Posting on the forum is possible while we customise the style. Usergroup permissions are not final too. Thank you for your patience! ♥

Raphael

Rainbow Members
May 6, 2018
What do people think of having monthly/weekly chat groups in the chatroom?

On another forum I'm on, long ago they had different topics that would exist and be talked about in the chat room on certain days and times. That forum was specifically on looking for advice on personal issues, but I think we can do topics like coming out, talking about safety, homophobia, etc? We can put the days and times on the calendar so people can know when those things will happen and such. I'm not quite sure if the chatroom is ready to be used yet, and I know there's not a lot of members, but it's just a thought.

What do people think?