Are us Americans putting more and more Christmas presence over Thanksgiving on...

• From today onwards, this forum runs as a separate entity (from our Mastodon instance) with its own set of forum-oriented rules. Please use this forum community as a place for constructive discussions, support/help, fun topics, non-drama off topics and so on. Bringing over drama from any other websites including our Mastodon instance are strictly prohibited. Thank you!
  • Our forum has been successfully converted from existing forum software (as well as style) to the current ones. The forum style/design is not final. Posting on the forum is possible while we customise the style. Usergroup permissions are not final too. Thank you for your patience! ♥

jessicaabrunowaybeyondfedup

Rainbow Members
Oct 9, 2018
..instagram

11/12/18 12.11.18

Dear Whomever this may concerns and everyone both on/ff of here:,

This applies both of us.  Whats does everyone think about it and/or is just me that thinks about it.

I for one I’m waybeyondfedup with all of this and prefer what its used to be.  I mean Thanksgiving in now and Christmas after Thanksgiving.

#areusamericans #puttingmoreandmore #christmas #presence #over #thanksgiving #oninstagram

Think thats it for now.

Thank you, again, in advance.

Yours truly,

jessicaabrunowaybeyondfedup

Rainbow Members
Oct 9, 2018
This applies both of us.  Whats does everyone think about it and/or is just me that thinks about it.

I for one I’m waybeyondfedup with all of this and prefer what its used to be.  I mean Thanksgiving in now and Christmas after Thanksgiving.

#areusamericans #puttingmoreandmore #christmas #presence #over #thanksgiving #oninstagram
11/26/18 26.11.18

Dear Whomever this may concerns, everyone both on/ff of here:,

I am back here because I have even more regarding on this.  This applies to us consumers more than anything else.  I mean its mainly towards to putting Christmas trees and everything else as well more than anything else.  Especially, when its real aka live ones as opposed fake aka artificial ones.  At the same time this also applies to when they take down everything else.  Like the day after Christmas instead of waiting until at least the day after New Years.  In which it can stay up until pretty much a wk after New Yrs because thats causes bad luck or something else like that.

Think that its for now.

Thank you, again, in advance.

Yours truly,

Last edited by a moderator: