Waybeyondfedup open letter/PSA as to whatever happened to everyone/thing/where,

• From today onwards, this forum runs as a separate entity (from our Mastodon instance) with its own set of forum-oriented rules. Please use this forum community as a place for constructive discussions, support/help, fun topics, non-drama off topics and so on. Bringing over drama from any other websites including our Mastodon instance are strictly prohibited. Thank you!
  • Our forum has been successfully converted from existing forum software (as well as style) to the current ones. The forum style/design is not final. Posting on the forum is possible while we customise the style. Usergroup permissions are not final too. Thank you for your patience! ♥

jessicaabrunowaybeyondfedup

Rainbow Members
Oct 9, 2018
, beyond along with Merry Christmas, Seasons Greetings, Happy New Years/Holidays

12/11/18 11.12.18

Dear Whomever this may concerns, everyone both on/ff of here:,

I am back here yet again because have changed up how one of my last entries for yr (2018).  This is/n’t my first/last time that I have bought this up and I figured that its worth to do it here instead of two separate ones.

Whatever happened to everyone/thing/where, beyond.  Its for anyone/thing/where and more or less couple/few yrs.

As for me I’m waybeyondfedup with all of this.  I mean its not just family/friends/acquaintances/money/banking/beyond.  Its not just now, but more/less my whole life.  Especially, now with my/our mom no longer with us and dad moved to someplace warmer then here.

Think that’s it for now.

Thank you, again, in advance.

Yours truly,

Last edited by a moderator: