Wassup

• From today onwards, this forum runs as a separate entity (from our Mastodon instance) with its own set of forum-oriented rules. Please use this forum community as a place for constructive discussions, support/help, fun topics, non-drama off topics and so on. Bringing over drama from any other websites including our Mastodon instance are strictly prohibited. Thank you!
  • Our forum has been successfully converted from existing forum software (as well as style) to the current ones. The forum style/design is not final. Posting on the forum is possible while we customise the style. Usergroup permissions are not final too. Thank you for your patience! ♥

Raphael

Rainbow Members
May 6, 2018
Hey y'all

My name's Raphael! I'm nonbinary maverique biromantic asexual (what a mouthful) but you can just think of me as very queer. I like different kinds of people and am recently going through some sad times because the two girls i had crushes on, well one of them said they have a partner already and another said I would be her ideal partner emotionally but she's mostly focused on the physical aspect of her attraction so I wouldn't be ideal. I just really like these gorls.

My asexuality is interesting that I might want like subforums for like asexuality and nonbinary-ness (which i mean being nonbinary could possibly go under trans topics but idk. Also just looking at the subforums it'd be cool to have like a personal or serious discussions forums and such since we're all human and we all go through things. Maybe a more light hearted subforum as well.

I'd love to be mod if that's possible too. I have so many ideas!

Anyways, I'm on mastodon and I was before on lgbt.io but then I found my home in cybre.space (no offense!)

I don't know what else to say other than I'm very gay Oh and I use they/them pronouns!

Catch you on the flip side!

Reactions: sky

flye

Administrator
Staff member
May 1, 2018
Rainbow
lgbt.io

Hey 1@Raphael[/USER],

Thanks for joining the forum, that was quick! But thanks!

Sorry to hear that the second girl told you that you would be an ideal partner emotionally.. Hmm, I would not want to hear that myself  but I hope you can cope with it as time pass by, rejections are something we experience in life anyway, so be strong!

My asexuality is interesting that I might want like subforums for like asexuality and nonbinary-ness (which i mean being nonbinary could possibly go under trans topics but idk. Also just looking at the subforums it'd be cool to have like a personal or serious discussions forums and such since we're all human and we all go through things. Maybe a more light hearted subforum as well.

I'd love to be mod if that's possible too. I have so many ideas!
Let's talk about mod. I will ping you. I really appreciate your passion. ❤

Anyways, I'm on mastodon and I was before on lgbt.io but then I found my home in cybre.space (no offense!)
Definitely no offense! Everyone has their own choices!

I'm very gay
That's me too 

Reactions: Raphael

Raphael

Rainbow Members
May 6, 2018
Thanks for joining the forum, that was quick! But thanks!
Since I follow you from my cybre.space account I saw your posting about thinking of this forum and I got excited because I looooove forums! I was even checking last night to see if it was set up yet because although I'd moved instances I really wanted to partake on this forum!

Sorry to hear that the second girl told you that you would be an ideal partner emotionally.. Hmm, I would not want to hear that myself  but I hope you can cope with it as time pass by, rejections are something we experience in life anyway, so be strong!
Yeah, I wrote her a love poem for her birthday just to let out my emotions and we're like basically best friends already so it's not like it's anything weird. She's dropping out of uni and returning home so I may never see her again which makes me really sad but I hope we can remain best friends. It's an interesting dynamic! I still really do like her tho...

sky

Rainbow Members
May 6, 2018
Very nice to meet you!  Especially a fellow ace person!  I love to hang out with fellow queer folks no matter what, but always nice to talk to folks about some of those closely shared asexual experiences.

And really cool you came back over to hang out here from cybre.space How do you like it over there?  I'm pretty content on lgbt.io at the moment but it's always tempting to go make yet another alt account on a new instance to meet more cool people haha!

Raphael

Rainbow Members
May 6, 2018
 always nice to talk to folks about some of those closely shared asexual experiences.
Yes! My journey through my ace identity is always shifting and changing and discovering new things from my past. I'd love to share it with everyone!

And really cool you came back over to hang out here from cybre.space How do you like it over there?  I'm pretty content on lgbt.io at the moment but it's always tempting to go make yet another alt account on a new instance to meet more cool people haha!
I really enjoy cybre.space! Everyone's so cool there and we get to chat about very cybre stuff its just a grand ol' time! Its a good mix of people interested in computers and tech and also everyone there is pretty queer too...! I think when I joined lgbt.io it was small and cybre.space was quite the crowd so I moved for that reason. The federated timeline is a great way to meet more people outside your instance, though I know it can be overwhelming. That's the only reason I knew cybre.space existed tbh!

Reactions: sky