Tam, among others

• From today onwards, this forum runs as a separate entity (from our Mastodon instance) with its own set of forum-oriented rules. Please use this forum community as a place for constructive discussions, support/help, fun topics, non-drama off topics and so on. Bringing over drama from any other websites including our Mastodon instance are strictly prohibited. Thank you!
  • Our forum has been successfully converted from existing forum software (as well as style) to the current ones. The forum style/design is not final. Posting on the forum is possible while we customise the style. Usergroup permissions are not final too. Thank you for your patience! ♥

cons

Rainbow Members
Jun 10, 2018
Hi, my name is Tam. I'm a trans dyke. (Shh I know Tam is a boy's name that's the point!)

I'm usually pretty butch but I'm still trying to find kinds of femininity that actually feel good to me. Have ruled out skirts. Kindof here or there on nailpolish, the rest of makeup is out. Really digging jewelry you don't take off, though.

I'm also plural, my headmate is named Magpie, so, he's fun. He's been a part of my life for a year and a half now, we're kinda still figuring things out.

I'm variously a cat or a dragon, depending. Kindof different parts of my life are cat-shaped or dragon-shaped. Most the time this means I'm affectionate and playful but need alone time. It also means I have a hoard to keep track of. #JustDragonThings.

I am extremely queer and try to make sure everyone knows it, so. Consider yourself informed :)

Raphael

Rainbow Members
May 6, 2018
Welcome to the forums Tam! Also welcome to your headmate too, if that's OK? I'm Raphael and I'm one of the moderators here. If you have any questions or wanna chat about anything let me know! Hope you enjoy the forum!

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk