I'm Brendan

• From today onwards, this forum runs as a separate entity (from our Mastodon instance) with its own set of forum-oriented rules. Please use this forum community as a place for constructive discussions, support/help, fun topics, non-drama off topics and so on. Bringing over drama from any other websites including our Mastodon instance are strictly prohibited. Thank you!
  • Our forum has been successfully converted from existing forum software (as well as style) to the current ones. The forum style/design is not final. Posting on the forum is possible while we customise the style. Usergroup permissions are not final too. Thank you for your patience! ♥

yourfavbrendan

Rainbow Members
Oct 6, 2018
Hi everyone!

I'm Brendan, a gay-identifying male in his 30s living in the United States. (him/his, but any pronouns are fine). It's a pleasure to meet you all.

I grew up in the SF Bay Area, but have lived all over since then. I work in aviation, so I tend to hop all around the US, but sometimes trip and slip all the way into another country. I love travel and exploration, so let me know if you have any recommendations for the bucket list. 

I used to live in China and Taiwan, so if there are any Mandarin speaking buddies out there, 大家好!希望我們可以交朋友吧。

I like to think I'm a pretty sex positive and open person, so you can probably ask me most things without risking offense. That said, I'm very into respecting your boundaries and will be making good use of the context/nsfw warnings. 

flye

Administrator
Staff member
May 1, 2018
Rainbow
lgbt.io
Hi Brendan, welcome to the forum. I can read and speak Mandarin too, so I understand what you mean there I've been to China when I was really young, never been to Taiwan before.