Hi all

• From today onwards, this forum runs as a separate entity (from our Mastodon instance) with its own set of forum-oriented rules. Please use this forum community as a place for constructive discussions, support/help, fun topics, non-drama off topics and so on. Bringing over drama from any other websites including our Mastodon instance are strictly prohibited. Thank you!
  • Our forum has been successfully converted from existing forum software (as well as style) to the current ones. The forum style/design is not final. Posting on the forum is possible while we customise the style. Usergroup permissions are not final too. Thank you for your patience! ♥

Codeawayhaley

Staff member
May 6, 2018
I'm a bit late doing this, but hey everyone I'm Haley, I am a Lesbian Trans girl who is super interested in neurology, and Tropical Cyclones. I am a Major nerd in various topics and a practicing witch. Nice to meet you all though I'm likely not going to speak much as I tend to be a forum reader rather than poster usually I will speak if I feel I have good input for a thread.

Reactions: flye

Raphael

Rainbow Members
May 6, 2018
Welcome to the forum Haley!

The combination of neurology and tropical cyclones would be interesting to see, though I know it's probably to separate ideas you're interested in. I'd be interested in knowing the various topics you're a huge nerd in, as you say, and you can always share if you so wish in the off-topics discussion!

No worries if you just want to read! We're small and steadily growing so feel free to input as much as you feel comfortable. If you run into any trouble, know that me and self, the admin, are here to help! I'm a mod just so you know a point of contact.

Hope you enjoy the forum and rest of your day.

flye

Administrator
Staff member
May 1, 2018
Rainbow
lgbt.io
Hi Haley,

Glad to see you here!

Sorry for the late welcome as I wasn't quite well for the past few days! Being a forum reader is definitely fine. I tend to be one sometimes.