Hey I'm Jenn

• From today onwards, this forum runs as a separate entity (from our Mastodon instance) with its own set of forum-oriented rules. Please use this forum community as a place for constructive discussions, support/help, fun topics, non-drama off topics and so on. Bringing over drama from any other websites including our Mastodon instance are strictly prohibited. Thank you!
  • Our forum has been successfully converted from existing forum software (as well as style) to the current ones. The forum style/design is not final. Posting on the forum is possible while we customise the style. Usergroup permissions are not final too. Thank you for your patience! ♥

flye

Administrator
Staff member
May 1, 2018
Rainbow
lgbt.io
Hiya, I go by the name of Jenn.. I'm 21 and single.. I always feel this passion for girls but the main prob is i dont know if they gonna like me back so I often just keep these feelings inside me.. Not from an open minded family so yes I'm closeted.. I stumbled upon this site on Tapatalk and yeah I realised its new but nah its okay let me start joining!!

Last edited by a moderator:

flye

Administrator
Staff member
May 1, 2018
Rainbow
lgbt.io
Hi Jenn, 

Welcome you! Thanks for taking the initiative to join and introduce yourself to us (well, it's just me at the moment lol). If you think there's anything that you wish to see on the forum or if there's anything I need to improve, please let me know! Early members like yourself play an important role in shaping a brand new forum community.

So, I'm 29 this year (still a few months to go ), taken, in a relationship with my girlfriend of 7 years now. I'm not from an open-minded family either, but I'm only semi-closeted now.

I assume you weren't confident to confess your feelings to the girls you've ever liked? If you have feelings for someone now, I would say go for it, at least you won't miss the chance!