Hello, I'm Tranime

• From today onwards, this forum runs as a separate entity (from our Mastodon instance) with its own set of forum-oriented rules. Please use this forum community as a place for constructive discussions, support/help, fun topics, non-drama off topics and so on. Bringing over drama from any other websites including our Mastodon instance are strictly prohibited. Thank you!
  • Our forum has been successfully converted from existing forum software (as well as style) to the current ones. The forum style/design is not final. Posting on the forum is possible while we customise the style. Usergroup permissions are not final too. Thank you for your patience! ♥

TranimeGirl

Aug 2, 2019
New York, NY
www.tranimegirl.com
Hello, I'm Tranime. Transsexual YouTuber who tends to get banned from everything no matter how nice I play along. My goals are to build bridges, find balance, and hopefully generate some peace. However, the constant hostility is making this goal difficult to obtain.
I'm very much in to technology, I have an appreciate for anime, and I quite enjoy video games. Pleasure to meet you all.

chaerliebeme

Rainbow Members
Nov 20, 2018
Hi Tranime, pleased to meet another outspoken, battle hardened campaigner! I like to dispel ignorance and misinformation about what being transgender is all about too, particularly the bit where some people think we are TG because we want to be, because it's fashionable or whatever the heck else they put it down to. No one chooses to be hated, ostracised, spat at, bashed, abused or murdered for being themselves. I reserve my most special venom for those who call us, and most especially trans kids, such things as an abomination, demon spawn, freaks and that we should be burned to death because of a hater's own mental shortcomings. Otherwise, I'm really very friendly and a total social butterfly who loves people most of the time. I'm intersex, a wonderful melange of male and female characteristics, mellowed by age but tempered by rage.
There's been many things in my life which have tried to put me in my final place of rest, but so far I've come out best and I'll not give less than my best, either to you or any of the rest.

:) xx

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk