FAQs

• From today onwards, this forum runs as a separate entity (from our Mastodon instance) with its own set of forum-oriented rules. Please use this forum community as a place for constructive discussions, support/help, fun topics, non-drama off topics and so on. Bringing over drama from any other websites including our Mastodon instance are strictly prohibited. Thank you!
  • Our forum has been successfully converted from existing forum software (as well as style) to the current ones. The forum style/design is not final. Posting on the forum is possible while we customise the style. Usergroup permissions are not final too. Thank you for your patience! ♥
Status
Not open for further replies.

self

Administrator
Staff member
May 1, 2018
Rainbow
lgbt.io
The font size is too small/big on the forum, can I change it?
Yes, go to Your Account > Preferences and change the font size.

Do you have a light theme?
Yes, it will be coming soon!

Can you add more features to the forum?
Sure, you can make suggestions here. But the decision on whether to implement it is solely based on (i) addon availability, (ii) addon affordability and (iii) voted positively by at least five forum members.

What is Two-step verification (2FA) under Your Account > Password and Security, and why do I need it?
2FA adds a second layer of security to your account. Once you submit your login credentials on the login page, you're required to input a time-based code generated by 2FA apps (such as Google Authenticator or Authy) to complete the login process.

Activating 2FA is strongly recommended as it reduces the risk of your account being hacked easily (which normally caused by using a same password or weak passwords on all the websites you are signed up for and when one of these websites is compromised).

If you want to know whether your email/password has been compromised, check it on https://haveibeenpwned.com. That said, you are encouraged to use unique password on each website you signed up for.

Why do some members have rainbow-coloured usernames?
First 100 members were given the special privilege for being our early supporters. For other members, it simply means they donated to us through Account Upgrades.
And more...

Status
Not open for further replies.