Combo of open letter and PSA regarding beyond Laura Loomer's (@lauraloomer) twitter account suspend/

• From today onwards, this forum runs as a separate entity (from our Mastodon instance) with its own set of forum-oriented rules. Please use this forum community as a place for constructive discussions, support/help, fun topics, non-drama off topics and so on. Bringing over drama from any other websites including our Mastodon instance are strictly prohibited. Thank you!
  • Our forum has been successfully converted from existing forum software (as well as style) to the current ones. The forum style/design is not final. Posting on the forum is possible while we customise the style. Usergroup permissions are not final too. Thank you for your patience! ♥

jessicaabrunowaybeyondfedup

Rainbow Members
Oct 9, 2018
11/22/18 22.11.18

Dear Ms Loomer, whomever else this may concerns (especially on twitter), everyone else both on/ff of here:,

I am back yet with yet another example of how the conventional/fake/mainstream news media treats the alternative/independent/real/truth news media more and more.  Especially, ever since 2016 presidential election.  I’m totally waybeyondfedup with all of this.  Don’t even get me started on my own story with all of this.  In which already bought up more than enough on here.

Now, she’s urging her followers (including non ones) to her personal blog site (http://lauraloomer.us).  To sign up for her update newsletter/s for what’s she’s been up to and beyond.  Heres what I got when I signed up for it.

Thank You for Subscribing!

As a citizen journalist, my work is for YOU. I travel, I investigate, I research. I am always pursuing facts and holding the media and elected officials accountable for what they say and do. 

As social media platforms are un-predictable, I will be posting as  often as possible to my website. If you don't see me on Twitter or another platform, please check the site for updates. 

Read, share, and help me keep conservative values alive here in our great nation. 
God bless America,
Laura Loomer. 

Share Via:

Check out my website 

Think that’s it for now.

Thank you, again, in advance.

Yours truly,